Evoluția capitalului în România în secolul 1918-2018 de la Marea Unire la tranziția la economia de piață
[Romania’s capital developments during 1918-2018 century from the Great Union to the market economy transition]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Georgescu, George, 2016. "Prospects of Romania’s international investment position and financial stability risks," MPRA Paper 69501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axenciuc, Victor & Georgescu, George, 2017. "Gross Domestic Product – National Income of Romania 1862 – 2010. Secular statistical series and methodological foundations," MPRA Paper 84614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gheorghe Zaman, 2012. "Ways Of Improving Foreign Direct Investment (Fdi) Contribution To Romania'S Sustainable Development," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-30.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Georgescu, George, 2016. "The Gross Domestic Product. History, relevance and limitations in its interpretation," MPRA Paper 73644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florentina Viorica GHEORGHE & Artur - Emilian SIMION, 2018. "The link between international trade flows of "Machinery and transport equipment" and foreign direct investment in Romania," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 42-54, June.
- Mirel-Daniel Simionescu, 2017. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria and Romania in the Context of Recent Economic Crisis," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 68-72, March.
- MILEA, Camelia, 2017. "A Look At The Evolution And Characteristics Of The Romanian Foreign Debt Over The Past Years," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 21(4), pages 65-81.
- Georgescu, George, 2017. "Paradigmele istoriei. Datoria publică a României în ultimii 100 de ani [History paradigms: the public debt of Romania in the last 100 years]," MPRA Paper 82219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2018. "Studiu retrospectiv privind comerțul exterior al României în ultimii 100 de ani [A retrospective study on Romania’s external trade in the past 100 years]," MPRA Paper 89707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgescu, George, 2018. "Romania's foreign debt crisis in the 1980s. Determinants and consequences," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 181010, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Zizi Goschin, 2020. "What makes new firms resilient? A spatial analysis for Romania," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 913-930, October.
- Camil-George Stoenescu, 2018. "Romania during the Interwar Period: an Economic Approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 21(70), pages 80-93, December.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign and domestic capital; financial crisis; capital accumulation; privatization; economic integration; NIIP; FDI;
All these keywords.
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:92316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.