Romania during the Interwar Period: an Economic Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Harrison, 1994. "GDPs of the USSR and Eastern Europe: Towards an interwar comparison," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 243-259.
- Axenciuc, Victor & Georgescu, George, 2017. "Gross Domestic Product – National Income of Romania 1862 – 2010. Secular statistical series and methodological foundations," MPRA Paper 84614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521672689 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Georgescu, George, 2017. "Paradigmele istoriei. Datoria publică a României în ultimii 100 de ani [History paradigms: the public debt of Romania in the last 100 years]," MPRA Paper 82219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2018. "Evoluția capitalului în România în secolul 1918-2018 de la Marea Unire la tranziția la economia de piață [Romania’s capital developments during 1918-2018 century from the Great Union to the market ," MPRA Paper 92316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2018. "Studiu retrospectiv privind comerțul exterior al României în ultimii 100 de ani [A retrospective study on Romania’s external trade in the past 100 years]," MPRA Paper 89707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgescu, George, 2018. "Romania's foreign debt crisis in the 1980s. Determinants and consequences," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 181010, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsRomania; economic history; Greater Romania; interwar period;
All these keywords.
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:21:y:2018:i:70:p:80-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Radu Lupu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.