The economic growth of Central and Eastern Europe in comparative perspective, 1870 1989
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark & Seabright, Paul, 2013.
"Soviet power plus electrification: What is the long-run legacy of communism?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 116-147.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark E & Seabright, Paul, 2012. "Soviet power plus electrification: what is the long-run legacy of communism?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2012. "Soviet power plus electrification: what is the long-run legacy of communism?," Working Papers 43-2012, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2014.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2009. "Does Financial Outreach Engender Economic Growth? Evidence from Indian States," MPRA Paper 32072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph Hippe & Joerg Baten, 2011. "Regional Inequality in Human Capital Formation in Europe, 1790 - 1880," Working Papers 11-07, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Aleksejs Melihovs, 2010.
"Measuring Total Factor Productivity and Variable Factor Utilization,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 63-101, September.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Aleksejs Melihovs, 2009. "Measuring Total Factor Productivity and Variable Factor Utilisation: Sector Approach, The Case of Latvia," Working Papers 2009/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Piotr Koryś & Maciej Tymiński, 2018. "Economic growth on the periphery: Estimates of GDP per capita of the Congress Kingdom of Poland (for years 1870−1912)," Working Papers 2018-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Paula Faria & Francisco Vitorino da Silva Martins & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2011. "How R&D and tax incentives influence economic growth: Econometric study for the period between 1995 and 2008 of EU-15," FEP Working Papers 442, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2005. "A Meta-Analysis of Beta-Convergence: The Legendary Two-Percent," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:3:y:1999:i:02:p:103-137_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.