Report NEP-TRA-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2018. "Evoluția capitalului în România în secolul 1918-2018 de la Marea Unire la tranziția la economia de piață [Romania’s capital developments during 1918-2018 century from the Great Union to the market ," MPRA Paper 92316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marlene Amstad & Zhiguo He, 2019. "Chinese Bond Market and Interbank Market," NBER Working Papers 25549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Zhang, Min, 2019. "Government institutions and the dynamics of urban growth in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 13505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Démurger, Sylvie & Li, Shi & Wang, Jianguo, 2019. "Unequal Migration and Urbanisation Gains in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 13487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, Luxia & Chong, Terence Tai Leung & He, Yiyao & Liu, Yuchen, 2018. "The Underpricing of Venture Capital Backed IPOs in China," MPRA Paper 92079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lodge, David & Soudan, Michel, 2019. "Credit, financial conditions and the business cycle in China," Working Paper Series 2244, European Central Bank.
- Kamil Galuscak & Jan Solc & Pawel Strzelecki, 2018. "Labour Market Flows over the Business Cycle: The Role of the Participation Margin," Working Papers 2018/17, Czech National Bank.
- Asali, Muhammad & Gurashvili, Rusudan, 2019. "Labor Market Discrimination and the Macroeconomy," IZA Discussion Papers 12101, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bhattarai, Keshab & Nguyen, Dung T.K. & Nguyen, Chan V, 2018. "Impacts of Direct and Indirect Tax Reforms in Vietnam: A CGE Analysis," MPRA Paper 92068, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Feb 2019.
- Huang, Xiaobei & Li, Xi & Tse, Senyo & Tucker, Jennifer Wu, 2018. "The effects of a mixed approach toward management earnings forecasts: evidence from China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87113, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kai Li & Cheryl Long & Wei Wan, 2019. "Public Interest or Regulatory Capture: Theory and Evidence from China’s Airfare Deregulation," Working Papers 2019-01, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Kwok, Stanley, 2019. "The Impact of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect on the Effectiveness of Price Limits in the Chinese Stock Market," MPRA Paper 92185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco D'Acunto & Michael Weber & Jin Xie & Michael Weber, 2019. "Punish One, Teach A Hundred: The Sobering Effect of Punishment on the Unpunished," CESifo Working Paper Series 7512, CESifo.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Koteva, Nina & Mitova, Dilyana & Ivanov, Bojidar & Chopeva, Minka & Toteva, Dessislava & Sarov, Angel & Sokolova, Emilia & Todorova, Kristina & Mitov, Anton & Vanev, Dimitar, 2019. "Оценка На Устойчивостта На Българското Селско Стопанство [Sustainability Level of Bulgarian Agriculture]," MPRA Paper 92001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor & Panchuk, Daria, 2019. "Диверсификсация Российской Экономики За Счет Углубления Переработки Углеводородов: Проблема Индикативного Планирования [Diversification of Russian Economy by Deepening Hydrocarbon Processing: a Pro," MPRA Paper 92291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Wu, Yueer, 2018. "The Unusual Trading Volume and Earnings Surprises in China’s Market," MPRA Paper 92162, University Library of Munich, Germany.