Economic Sanctions against Russia. A Critical Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caruso Raul, 2003.
"The Impact of International Economic Sanctions on Trade: An Empirical Analysis,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-36, April.
- Raul Caruso, 2003. "The Impact of International Economic Sanctions on Trade An empirical Analysis," International Trade 0306001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chao Jing & William H. Kaempfer & Anton D. Lowenberg, 2003. "Instrument Choice and the Effectiveness of International Sanctions: A Simultaneous Equations Approach," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 40(5), pages 519-535, September.
- Shane Bonetti, 1998. "Distinguishing characteristics of degrees of success and failure in economic sanctions episodes," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 805-813.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morad Bali, 2020. "Methodological Limitations of the Literature in the Study of Economic Sanctions, the Ukrainian Crisis Case," Post-Print hal-02472943, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christian Dreger & Jarko Fidrmuc & Konstantin Kholodilin & Dirk Ulbricht, 2015.
"The Ruble between the Hammer and the Anvil: Oil Prices and Economic Sanctions,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1488, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dreger, Christian & Fidrmuc, Jarko & Kholodilin, Konstantin & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2015. "The Ruble between the hammer and the anvil: Oil prices and economic sanctions," BOFIT Discussion Papers 25/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Erdal Yalcin & Philipp Grübener, 2014. "Ökonomische Aspekte des Russlandkonfliktes: Ursachen, Kosten, Optionen," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 67(14), pages 35-43, July.
- Tibor Besedeš & Stefan Goldbach & Volker Nitsch, 2017.
"You’re banned! The effect of sanctions on German cross-border financial flows,"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 32(90), pages 263-318.
- Besedeš, Tibor & Goldbach, Stefan & Nitsch, Volker, 2016. "You're banned! the effect of sanctions on German cross-border financial flows," Discussion Papers 12/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Besedeš, Tibor & Goldbach, Stefan & Nitsch, Volker, 2017. "You’re banned! The effect of sanctions on German cross-border financial flows," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 88417, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Andreea – Emanuela Drǎgoi & Napoleon Pop, 2016. "Scenario Analysis for the Perspectives of the EU-Russian Federation Relationship," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 4(2), pages 66-73, November.
- Larch, Mario & Luckstead, Jeff & Yotov, Yoto, 2021. "Economic Sanctions and Agricultural Trade," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2021-16, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Demena, B.A. & Benalcazar Jativa, G. & Reta, A.S. & Kimararungu, P.B. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2021. "Does research on economic sanctions suffer from publication bias?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 674, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Piotr Lukaszuk, 2021. "You can smuggle but you can’t hide: Sanction evasion during the Ukraine crisis," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 71(01), pages 73-125, December.
- Bayramov, Vugar & Rustamli, Nabi & Abbas, Gulnara, 2020. "Collateral damage: The Western sanctions on Russia and the evaluation of implications for Russia’s post-communist neighbourhood," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 92-109.
- Morad Bali, 2018. "The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Russia and its Six Greatest European Trade Partners," Post-Print halshs-01918521, HAL.
- Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku, 2019. "The impact of economic sanctions on international trade: How do threatened sanctions compare with imposed sanctions?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 11-26.
- Peter A.G. van Bergeijk, 2009. "Economic Diplomacy and the Geography of International Trade," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13518.
- Dreger, Christian & Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Ulbricht, Dirk & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2016.
"Between the Hammer and the Anvil: The Impact of Economic Sanctions and Oil Prices on Russia’s Ruble,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 295-308.
- Dreger, Christian & Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Ulbricht, Dirk & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2016. "Between the hammer and the anvil: The impact of economic sanctions and oil prices on Russia’s ruble," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 295-308.
- Madanizadeh, Seyed Ali & Karimirad, Ali & Rahmati, Mohammad H., 2019. "Business cycle accounting of trade barriers in a small open economy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 67-78.
- Matthieu Crozet & Julian Hinz, 2020.
"Friendly fire: the trade impact of the Russia sanctions and counter-sanctions,"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 35(101), pages 97-146.
- Crozet, Matthieu & Hinz, Julian, 2016. "Friendly fire - the trade impact of the Russia sanctions and counter-sanctions," Kiel Working Papers 2059, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Kim Hyung Min, 2009. "Introducing the New Concept of National Power: From the Network Perspective," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku & Mahadevan, Renuka, 2016.
"The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Income Inequality of Target States,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-11.
- Sylvanus Kwaku Afesorgbor & Renuka Mahadevan, 2016. "The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Income Inequality of Target States," Economics Working Papers 2016-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- William Hutchins Seitz, 2015. "Market reactions to regulations on minerals from the democratic republic of the Congo," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 425-441, August.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Pierre-Louis Vézina, 2017.
"Israel’s open-secret trade,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(2), pages 233-248, May.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Pierre-Louis Vézina, 2016. "Israel's Open-Secret Trade," Working Papers halshs-01384373, HAL.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Pierre-Louis Vézina, 2017. "Israel's open-secret trade," Post-Print hal-01590003, HAL.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Pierre-Louis Vézina, 2016. "Israel's Open-Secret Trade," AMSE Working Papers 1638, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Onialisoa Mirana Rakotoarivelo & Hanitriniaina Sammy Gr´egoire Ravelonirina, 2019. "On the Dynamic of Country Development," Journal of Mathematics Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(2), pages 1-19, April.
- Salamat Ali & Richard Kneller & Chris Milner, 2017. "Market-specific trade costs and firm dynamics in Pakistan: Evaluating the US integrated cargo containers control programme," Discussion Papers 2017-02, University of Nottingham, GEP.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic sanctions; EU; Russia; Ukraine; theory of economic sanctions; Russian economy; FDI; trade flows;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:63-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adi Sava (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.