Real Output Costs of Financial Crisis on CEE Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kapp & Marco Vega, 2014.
"Real output costs of financial crises: A loss distribution approach,"
Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance,
Asociación Cuadernos de Economía, vol. 37(103), pages 13-28, Abril.
- Daniel Kapp & Marco Vega, 2012. "Real Output Costs of Financial Crises: A Loss Distribution Approach," Papers 1201.0967, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.
- Daniel Kapp & Marco Vega, 2012. "Real Output Costs of Financial Crises: a Loss Distribution Approach," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2012-332, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Caprio, Gerard & D’Apice, Vincenzo & Ferri, Giovanni & Puopolo, Giovanni Walter, 2014.
"Macro-financial determinants of the great financial crisis: Implications for financial regulation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 114-129.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr. & D'Apice, Vincenzo & Ferri, Giovanni & Puopolo, Giovanni Walter, 2010. "Macro Financial Determinants of the Great Financial Crisis: Implications for Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 26088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Kapp & Marco Vega, 2012.
"Real Output Costs of Financial Crises: A Loss Distribution Approach,"
1201.0967, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.
- Kapp, Daniel & Vega, Marco, 2012. "Real output costs of financial crises: a loss distribution approach," MPRA Paper 35706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoggarth, Glenn & Reis, Ricardo & Saporta, Victoria, 2002.
"Costs of banking system instability: Some empirical evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 825-855, May.
- Glenn Hoggarth & Ricardo Reis & Victoria Saporta, 2001. "Costs of banking system instability: some empirical evidence," Bank of England working papers 144, Bank of England.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; costs of financial crisis; Hodrick Prescott filter;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:7:y:2015:i:1:p:80-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.