Weekly activity-travel behaviour in rural Northern Ireland: differences by context and socio-demographic
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stanley, Janet & Lucas, Karen, 2008. "Social exclusion: What can public transport offer?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 36-40, January.
- Xing, Yan & Handy, Susan L. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2010. "Factors Associated with Proportions and Miles of Bicycling for Transportation and Recreation in Six Small U.S. Cities," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt74n4j1p0, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Rose, Geoff & Marfurt, Heidi, 2007. "Travel behaviour change impacts of a major ride to work day event," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 351-364, May.
- Ornetzeder, Michael & Hertwich, Edgar G. & Hubacek, Klaus & Korytarova, Katarina & Haas, Willi, 2008. "The environmental effect of car-free housing: A case in Vienna," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 516-530, April.
- Ron N. Buliung & Pavlos S. Kanaroglou, 2006. "Urban Form and Household Activity-Travel Behavior," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 172-199.
- Loader, Chris & Stanley, John, 2009. "Growing bus patronage and addressing transport disadvantage--The Melbourne experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 106-114, July.
- Martin Dijst & Velibor Vidakovic, 2000. "Travel time ratio: the key factor of spatial reach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 179-199, May.
- Wu, Belinda M. & Hine, Julian P., 2003. "A PTAL approach to measuring changes in bus service accessibility," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 307-320, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:175-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.