Weekly activity-travel behaviour in rural Northern Ireland: differences by context and socio-demographic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley, Janet & Lucas, Karen, 2008. "Social exclusion: What can public transport offer?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 36-40, January.
- Xing, Yan & Handy, Susan L. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2010. "Factors Associated with Proportions and Miles of Bicycling for Transportation and Recreation in Six Small U.S. Cities," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt74n4j1p0, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Rose, Geoff & Marfurt, Heidi, 2007. "Travel behaviour change impacts of a major ride to work day event," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 351-364, May.
- Ornetzeder, Michael & Hertwich, Edgar G. & Hubacek, Klaus & Korytarova, Katarina & Haas, Willi, 2008. "The environmental effect of car-free housing: A case in Vienna," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 516-530, April.
- Ron N. Buliung & Pavlos S. Kanaroglou, 2006. "Urban Form and Household Activity-Travel Behavior," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 172-199.
- Loader, Chris & Stanley, John, 2009. "Growing bus patronage and addressing transport disadvantage--The Melbourne experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 106-114, July.
- Martin Dijst & Velibor Vidakovic, 2000. "Travel time ratio: the key factor of spatial reach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 179-199, May.
- Wu, Belinda M. & Hine, Julian P., 2003. "A PTAL approach to measuring changes in bus service accessibility," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 307-320, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tan Yigitcanlar & Md. Kamruzzaman & Suharto Teriman, 2015. "Neighborhood Sustainability Assessment: Evaluating Residential Development Sustainability in a Developing Country Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-33, March.
- Kamruzzaman, Md. & Shatu, Farjana Mostafiz & Hine, Julian & Turrell, Gavin, 2015. "Commuting mode choice in transit oriented development: Disentangling the effects of competitive neighbourhoods, travel attitudes, and self-selection," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 187-196.
More about this item
KeywordsTravel behaviour; Transport disadvantage; Rural form; Social exclusion; Northern Ireland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:175-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .