The Impacts of Ict on leisure Activities and Travel: A Conceptual Exploration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David T. Ory & Patricia L. Mokhtarian & Lothlorien S. Redmond & Ilan Salomon & Gustavo O. Collantes & Sangho Choo, 2004.
"When is Commuting Desirable to the Individual?,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 334-359.
- Ory, David T. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Redmond, Lothlorien S. & Collantes, Gustavo O. & Choo, Sangho, 2004. "When is Commuting Desirable to the Individual?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1nm9v26h, University of California Transportation Center.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan & Handy, Susan L, 2004.
"A Taxonomy of Leisure Activities: The Role of ICT,"
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series
qt7d26j7wt, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Salomon, Ilan & Handy, Susan L, 2004. "A Taxonomy of Leisure Activities: The Role of ICT," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0nk475qx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Bayart & Patrick Bonnel, 2010.
"L'impact du mode d'enquête sur la mesure des comportements de mobilité,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 437(1), pages 47-70.
- Caroline Bayart & Patrick Bonnel, 2010. "L'impact du mode d'enquête sur la mesure des comportements de mobilité," Post-Print halshs-01053167, HAL.
- repec:eee:transa:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:147-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banister, David, 2008. "The sustainable mobility paradigm," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 73-80, March.
- Pawlak, Jacek & Polak, John W. & Sivakumar, Aruna, 2015. "Towards a microeconomic framework for modelling the joint choice of activity–travel behaviour and ICT use," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 92-112.
- Nursitihazlin Ahmad Termida & Yusak O. Susilo & Joel P. Franklin, 2016. "Examining the effects of out-of-home and in-home constraints on leisure activity participation in different seasons of the year," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 997-1021, November.
- Pauline Berg & Theo Arentze & Harry Timmermans, 2015. "A multilevel analysis of factors influencing local social interaction," Transportation, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 807-826, September.
- Ronald, Nicole & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry, 2012. "Modeling social interactions between individuals for joint activity scheduling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 276-290.
- Aguiléra, Anne & Guillot, Caroline & Rallet, Alain, 2012. "Mobile ICTs and physical mobility: Review and research agenda," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 664-672.
- Akar, Gulsah & Clifton, Kelly J. & Doherty, Sean T., 2012. "Redefining activity types: Who participates in which leisure activity?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1194-1204.
- Bert van Wee & Caspar Chorus & Karst T. Geurs, 2012. "ICT and accessibility: research synthesis and future perspectives," Chapters,in: Accessibility Analysis and Transport Planning, chapter 3, pages 37-53 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Farag, Sendy & Lyons, Glenn, 2012. "To use or not to use? An empirical study of pre-trip public transport information for business and leisure trips and comparison with car travel," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 82-92.
- Ben-Elia, Eran & Alexander, Bayarma & Hubers, Christa & Ettema, Dick, 2014. "Activity fragmentation, ICT and travel: An exploratory Path Analysis of spatiotemporal interrelationships," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 56-74.
- Oliver, Atara Stephanie, 2013. "Information Technology and Transportation: Substitutes or Complements?," MPRA Paper 46548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gulsah Akar & Kelly Clifton & Sean Doherty, 2011. "Discretionary activity location choice: in-home or out-of-home?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 101-122, January.
- Bastian , Anne & Börjesson, Maria, 2017. "The city as a driver of new mobility patterns, cycling and gender equality: travel behaviour trends in Stockholm 1985-2015," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:9, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Konstadinos G. Goulias & Ram M. Pendyala, 2014. "Choice context," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 5, pages 101-130 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Páez, Antonio & Moniruzzaman, Md. & Bourbonnais, Pierre-Leo & Morency, Catherine, 2013. "Developing a web-based accessibility calculator prototype for the Greater Montreal Area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 103-115.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation and communication technologies; leisure; telecommunication – travel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:33:y:2006:i:3:p:263-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .