Determination and Applications of Environmental Costs at Different Sized Airports – Aircraft Noise and Engine Emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansson,Per-Olov, 1987. "The Economic Theory and Measurement of Environmental Benefits," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348102.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sobieralski, Joseph B., 2013. "The optimal aviation gasoline tax for U.S. general aviation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 186-191.
- Cherie Lu, 2017. "Is There a Limit to Growth? Comparing the Environmental Cost of an Airport’s Operations with Its Economic Benefit," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-13, November.
- Adler, Nicole & Martini, Gianmaria & Volta, Nicola, 2013. "Measuring the environmental efficiency of the global aviation fleet," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 82-100.
- Hu, Rong & Chen, Lin & Zheng, Lijun, 2018. "Congestion pricing and environmental cost at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 126-132.
- Postorino, Maria Nadia & Mantecchini, Luca & Paganelli, Filippo, 2019. "Improving taxi-out operations at city airports to reduce CO2 emissions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 167-176.
- Demir, Emrah & Huang, Yuan & Scholts, Sebastiaan & Van Woensel, Tom, 2015. "A selected review on the negative externalities of the freight transportation: Modeling and pricing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 95-114.
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Martín, Juan Carlos, 2016. "Benchmarking the noise-oriented efficiency of major European airports: A directional distance function approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 259-273.
- Lu, Cherie, 2009. "The implications of environmental costs on air passenger demand for different airline business models," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 158-165.
- Grampella, Mattia & Martini, Gianmaria & Scotti, Davide & Zambon, Giovanni, 2016. "The factors affecting pollution and noise environmental costs of the current aircraft fleet: An econometric analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 310-325.
- Postorino, Maria Nadia & Mantecchini, Luca, 2016. "A systematic approach to assess the effectiveness of airport noise mitigation strategies," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 71-82.
- Grampella, Mattia & Lo, Pak Lam & Martini, Gianmaria & Scotti, Davide, 2017. "The impact of technology progress on aviation noise and emissions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 525-540.
- Lu, Cherie, 2011. "The economic benefits and environmental costs of airport operations: Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 360-363.
- Defilippi, Enzo, 2019. "The environmental cost of Peru's domestic air transport: An appraisal," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 144-151.
More about this item
Keywordsaircraft noise and engine emissions; airport operations; environmental costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:33:y:2006:i:1:p:45-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.