Generic strategies and firm performance in SMEs: a longitudinal study of Austrian SMEs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Capasso & Tania Treibich & Bart Verspagen, 2015. "The medium-term effect of R&D on firm growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 39-62, June.
- Alb Maria, 2015. "An Analysis Of The Rapid Growth Factors Presented In The Literature Of The Field," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 257-263, January.
- Halimah Abdul Manaf, 2017. "Impact of Microcredit Scheme on the Development of Entrepreneurship Skills among Low Income Households in a Developing Country Context," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 583-593.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2017. "The Determinants of Growth in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Industry: A Firm-Level Analysis," Working papers 2017-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Pertusa-Ortega, Eva M. & Molina-Azorín, José F., 2012. "Characteristics of organizational structure relating to hybrid competitive strategy: Implications for performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 993-1002.
- Paul, Justin & Parthasarathy, Sundar & Gupta, Parul, 2017. "Exporting challenges of SMEs: A review and future research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 327-342.
- Gavin Reid & Zhibin Xu, 2012. "Generalising Gibrat: using Chinese evidence founded on fieldwork," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 1017-1028, November.
- Carraresi, Laura & Mamaqi, Xhevrie & Albisu, Luis Miguel & Banterle, Alessandro, 2012. "Strategic Capabilities and Performance: An Application of Resource-Based View in Italian Food SMEs," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144955, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Erik Stam, 2010. "Growth beyond Gibrat: firm growth processes and strategies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 129-135, September.
- Florin Nitu, 2015. "Hungarian Small and Medium Enterprises’ Strategies and their Effects on the Economic Performance," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(3), pages 81-93, June.
- Annie Peng Cui & Michael F. Walsh, 2011. "Internationalization Challenges for SMEs and Global Marketing Managers: A Case Study," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 1(1), pages 57-69, December.
- Eggers, Fabian & O’Dwyer, Michele & Kraus, Sascha & Vallaster, Christine & Güldenberg, Stefan, 2013. "The impact of brand authenticity on brand trust and SME growth: A CEO perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 340-348.
- Hansen, Eric & Nybakk, Erlend & Panwar, Rajat, 2015. "Pure versus hybrid competitive strategies in the forest sector: Performance implications," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 51-57.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall and medium-sized enterprises; Firm performance; Generic strategies; Combination strategy; Longitudinal study; Strategy persistence; C12; L21; L25; L26; M10;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:35:y:2010:i:2:p:169-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.