Ownership, Organization, and Private Firm's efficient use of resources
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:respol:v:48:y:2019:i:9:31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Jun & Zhang, Chenying, 2011. "An Alternative View on Law, Institutions, Finance and Growth," Working Papers 11-64, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2018. "Survival of Service Firms in European Emerging Economies," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Constantin Schön & Thomas Ehrmann & Katja Rost, 2015. "Ownership, Visibility and Effort: Golf Handicaps as Proxies for Managers' Extra Effort," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 255-274, May.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1122-1127 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jobuve:v:5:y:2016:i:c:p:63-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danny Miller & Isabelle Le Breton‐Miller & Richard H. Lester, 2011. "Family and Lone Founder Ownership and Strategic Behaviour: Social Context, Identity, and Institutional Logics," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Mark E. Pickering, 2015. "An Exploratory Study of Profit Reporting Differences of Publicly Owned Professional Service Firms and Partnerships," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(3), pages 262-278, September.
- Shou-Lin Yang, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and an enterprise’s operational efficiency: considering competitor’s strategies and the perspectives of long-term engagement," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2553-2569, November.
- Isabel-María García-Sánchez, 2010. "The effectiveness of corporate governance: board structure and business technical efficiency in Spain," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(3), pages 311-339, September.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate firms; productive efficiency; agency theory; data envelopment analysis (DEA);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00699294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.