Investigating the Cross-Category Effects of Store Brands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Szymanowski, M.G., 2009. "Consumption-based learning about brand quality : Essays on how private labels share and borrow reputation," Other publications TiSEM b12825d8-5e21-4437-adda-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Aydin Celen & Tarkan Erdogan & Tarkan Erdogan, 2005. "Fast Moving Consumer Goods: Competitive Conditions and Policies," ERC Working Papers 0503, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2005.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:92:y:2016:i:3:p:300-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiziano Bursi & Giovanna Galli, 2015. "Le imprese italiane dell’industria agro-alimentare: mercati internazionali, relazioni di canale e strategie e politiche di branding," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 15-32.
- Gaviglio, Anna & Demartini, Eugenio & Pirani, Alberto & Marescotti, Maria Elena & Bertocchi, Mattia, 2015. "National Brands versus Private Labels versus Niche Products: a graphical representation of consumers' perception," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202731, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paolo Sckokai & Claudio Soregaroli, 2008. "Impact of private label development across retail formats: Evidences from the Italian dairy market," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 87(2), pages 27-47.
- Groznik, Ana & Heese, H. Sebastian, 2010. "Supply chain interactions due to store-brand introductions: The impact of retail competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(3), pages 575-582, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:24:y:2004:i:2:p:129-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.