Do Large, Diversified Banking Organizations Have Competitive Advantages?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1985. "Mergers and Market Share," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 259-267, May.
- Myron L. Kwast & Martha Starr-McCluer & John D. Wolken, 1997. "Market definition and the analysis of antitrust in banking," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keeton, William & Kahn, George A. & Schroeder, Linda & Weiner, Stuart E., 2003. "The role of community banks in the U.S. economy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 15-43.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Elizabeth K. Kiser & Robin A. Prager & James J. McAndrews, 2003.
"To Surcharge or Not to Surcharge: An Empirical Investigation of ATM Pricing,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 990-1002, November.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Elizabeth K. Kiser & Robin A. Prager & James J. McAndrews, 2001. "To surcharge or not to surcharge: an empirical investigation of ATM pricing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kwangwoo Park & George Pennacchi, 2009.
"Harming Depositors and Helping Borrowers: The Disparate Impact of Bank Consolidation,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Kwangwoo Park & George Pennacchi, 2007. "Harming depositors and helping borrowers: the disparate impact of bank consolidation," Working Paper 0704, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Edirisuriya, Piyadasa & Gunasekarage, Abeyratna & Dempsey, Michael, 2015. "Bank diversification, performance and stock market response: Evidence from listed public banks in South Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 69-85.
- William F. Bassett & Thomas F. Brady, 2002. "What drives the persistent competitiveness of small banks?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; antitrust; market share; market structure; competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:16:y:2000:i:3:p:287-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.