Harming depositors and helping borrowers: the disparate impact of bank consolidation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen Berger, 2006.
"Potential Competitive Effects of Basel II on Banks in SME Credit Markets in the United States,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 29(1), pages 5-36, February.
- Allen N. Berger, 2004. "Potential competitive effects of Basel II on banks in SME credit markets in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Nathan H. Miller, 2008. "Competition When Consumers Value Firm Scope," EAG Discussions Papers 200807, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Manuela Croci & Alberto Zazzaro, 2005.
"The geography of banking power: role of function distance,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(235), pages 129-167.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Manuela Croci & Alberto Zazzaro, 2005. "The geography of banking power: role of function distance," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(235), pages 129-167.
- Allen N. Berger & Astrid A. Dick & Lawrence G. Goldberg & Lawrence J. White, 2005. "The effects of competition from large, multimarket firms on the performance of small, single-market firms: evidence from the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Hirtle, Beverly, 2007.
"The impact of network size on bank branch performance,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3782-3805, December.
- Beverly Hirtle, 2005. "The impact of network size on bank branch performance," Staff Reports 211, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hannan, Timothy H. & Prager, Robin A., 2006.
"Multimarket bank pricing: An empirical investigation of deposit interest rates,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 256-272.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Robin A. Prager, 2004. "Multimarket bank pricing: an empirical investigation of deposit interest rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Berger, Allen N. & Rosen, Richard J. & Udell, Gregory F., 2007.
"Does market size structure affect competition? The case of small business lending,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 11-33, January.
- Berger, Allen N. & Rosen, Richard J. & Udell, Gregory F., 2005. "Does Market Size Structure Affect Competition? The Case of Small Business Lending," CEI Working Paper Series 2005-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Degryse, Hans & Ongena, Steven, 2007. "The impact of competition on bank orientation," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 399-424, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBank loans ; Bank liquidity ; Bank mergers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhpr:939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.