Why do some Irish drink so much? Family, historical and regional effects on students’ alcohol consumption and subjective normative thresholds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Van Soest & Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith, 2007.
"Validating the Use of Vignettes for Subjective Threshold Scales,"
200714, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Delaney, L. & Harmon, C. & Kapteyn, A. & Smith, J.P., 2007. "Validating the Use of Vignettes for Subjective Threshold Scales," Discussion Paper 2007-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Arie Kapteyn & Arthur Van Soest & James P. Smith, 2008. "Validating the use of vignettes for subjective threshold scales," Working Papers 200808, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Arthur Van Soest & Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith, 2007. "Validating the use of vignettes for subjective threshold scales," Open Access publications 10197/580, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- van Soest, Arthur & Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm P. & Kapteyn, Arie & Smith, James P., 2007. "Validating the Use of Vignettes for Subjective Threshold Scales," IZA Discussion Papers 2860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:04:p:567-583_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lundborg, Petter, 2006. "Having the wrong friends? Peer effects in adolescent substance use," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 214-233, March.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Bert Van Landeghem, 2009.
"Imitative Obesity and Relative Utility,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(2-3), pages 528-538, 04-05.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Bert Van Landeghem, 2008. "Imitative Obesity and Relative Utility," NBER Working Papers 14337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J. & van Landeghem, Bert, 2009. "Imitative Obesity and Relative Utility," IZA Discussion Papers 4010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:191-207_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janet Currie & Enrico Moretti, 2003. "Mother's Education and the Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Evidence from College Openings," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1495-1532.
- Fabrice Etilé, 2007.
"Social norms, ideal body weight and food attitudes,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(9), pages 945-966.
- Fabrice Etilé, 2007. "Social norms, ideal body weight and food attitudes," Post-Print halshs-00754207, HAL.
- Kooreman, P., 2007. "Time, money, peers, and parents : Some data and theories on teenage behavior," Other publications TiSEM 05026f0a-e418-4eb8-a483-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peter Kooreman, 2007.
"Time, money, peers, and parents; some data and theories on teenage behavior,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 9-33, February.
- Kooreman, Peter, 2003. "Time, Money, Peers, and Parents: Some Data and Theories on Teenage Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inna Cintina, 2015. "The effect of minimum drinking age laws on pregnancy, fertility, and alcohol consumption," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 1003-1022, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth behaviors; Family effects; Drinking; 100; 110;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:11:y:2013:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.