Voting for ‘Sin’ in Kansas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Grier & Michael Munger, 1986. "The impact of legislator attributes on interest-group campaign contributions," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 349-361, September.
- Henry Chappell, 1981. "Campaign contributions and voting on the cargo preference bill: A comparison of simultaneous models," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 301-312, January.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1984. "Constituent Interest and Congressional Voting," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(1), pages 181-210, April.
- Kalt, Joseph P & Zupan, Mark A, 1984. "Capture and Ideology in the Economic Theory of Politics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 279-300, June.
- Kau, James B & Rubin, Paul H, 1978. "Voting on Minimum Wages: A Time-Series Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 337-342, April.
- Chappell, Henry W, Jr, 1982. "Campaign Contributions and Congressional Voting: A Simultaneous Probit-Tobit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 77-83, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Stadelmann & Reiner Eichenberger & Marco Portmann, 2014.
"Voting against the separation of powers between legislature and administration,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 207-229, June.
- David Stadelmann & Reiner Eichenberger & Marco Portmann, 2013. "Voting against the separation of powers between legislature and administration," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Felix Arnold & Ronny Freier & Magdalena Pallauf & David Stadelmann, 2016.
"Voting for direct democratic participation: evidence from an initiative election,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(4), pages 716-740, August.
- Felix Arnold & Ronny Freier & Magdalena Pallauf & David Stadelmann, 2015. "Voting for direct democratic participation: Evidence from an initiative election," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Stadelmann, David & Portmann, Marco & Eichenberger, Reiner, 2013.
"Quantifying parliamentary representation of constituents’ preferences with quasi-experimental data,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 170-180.
- David Stadelmann & Marco Portmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2011. "Quantifying Parliamentary Representation of Constituents' Preferences with Quasi-Experimental Data," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Stadelmann David & Portmann Marco & Eichenberger Reiner, 2016.
"How Lobbying Affects Representation: Results for Majority-Elected Politicians,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-7, October.
- David Stadelmann & Marco Portmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2015. "How Lobbying Affects Representation: Results for Majority-Elected Politicians," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-15, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Felix Arnold & Ronny Freier & Magdalena Pallauf & David Stadelmann, 2014. "Voting for Direct Democracy: Evidence from a Unique Popular Initiative in Bavaria," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1435, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:57:y:1988:i:2:p:127-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.