Equal access vs. Selective access: A critique of public goods theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Buchanan, 1970. "Notes for an Economic theory of socialism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 29-43, March.
- N/A, 1970. "Note," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 2(4), pages 1-1, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voloshinskaya, Anna & Komarov, Vladimir, 2016. "Modern Tools of Interaction between State and Society," Working Papers 1663, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Rasmus Thönnessen & Erich Gundlach, 2013. "The size of human capital externalities: cross-country evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(3), pages 671-689, December.
- Dean, Thomas J. & McMullen, Jeffery S., 2007. "Toward a theory of sustainable entrepreneurship: Reducing environmental degradation through entrepreneurial action," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 50-76, January.
- E. Pasour, 1981. "Pareto optimality as a guide to income redistribution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Déprés, Christophe & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2005.
"Analyse exploratoire de quelques stratégies de fourniture ‘non publique’ des biens ‘publics’,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR),
INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 74.
- Christophe Déprés & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2005. "Analyse exploratoire de quelques stratégies de fourniture ‘non publique’ des biens ‘publics’," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 74, pages 27-45.
- Christophe Déprés & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2005. "Analyse exploratoire de quelques stratégies de fourniture ‘non publique’ des biens ‘publics’," Post-Print hal-01201091, HAL.
- Daniel Sutter, 1996. "Public Goods, Indivisible Goods, And Market Failure," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 133-143, July.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Gisselquist, Rachel M., 2013.
"What Can Experiments Tell Us About How to Improve Governance?,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
077, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gisselquist, Rachel & Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2013. "What can experiments tell us about how to improve governance?," MPRA Paper 49300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonus, Holger, 1980. "What can the public sector contribute to growth?," Discussion Papers, Series B 11, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Marmolo, Elisabetta, 1999. "A constitutional theory of public goods," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 27-42, January.
- Kamath Shyam J., 1994. "Privatization: A Market Prospect Perspective," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-52, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:29:y:1977:i:1:p:53-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .