A theory of entangled political economy, with application to TARP and NRA
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 148 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11127/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taylor, Jason E, 2002. "The Output Effects of Government Sponsored Cartels during the New Deal," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Koppl, Roger & Yeager, Leland B., 1996. "Big Players and Herding in Asset Markets: The Case of the Russian Ruble," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 367-383, July.
- Kessler, Oliver, 2009. "Towards an economic sociology of the subprime crisis?," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 10(2), pages 11-16.
- Bryan Caplan, 2007. "Introduction to The Myth of the Rational Voter: Why Democracies Choose Bad Policies," Introductory Chapters,in: The Myth of the Rational Voter: Why Democracies Choose Bad Policies Princeton University Press.
- Roger Congleton, 2009. "On the political economy of the financial crisis and bailout of 2008–2009," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 287-317, September.
- Jason E. Taylor, 2007. "Cartel Code Attributes and Cartel Performance: An Industry-Level Analysis of the National Industrial Recovery Act," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 597-624.
- Wagner, Richard E, 1999. "Austrian Cycle Theory: Saving the Wheat While Discarding the Chaff," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 65-80.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:148:y:2011:i:1:p:45-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.