Voting on income tax exemptions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 138 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11127/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Slemrod, Joel & Kopczuk, Wojciech, 2002.
"The optimal elasticity of taxable income,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 91-112, April.
- Joel Slemrod & Wojciech Kopczuk, 2000. "The Optimal Elasticity of Taxable Income," NBER Working Papers 7922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Traxler, 2009. "Voting over taxes: the case of tax evasion," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 43-58, July.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2004. "Inverse Campaigning," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 69-82, January.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2002.
[Inverse Campaigning]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-29, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai A. Konrad, 2003. "Inverse Campaigning," CESifo Working Paper Series 905, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1992. "Income Tax Deductions for Losses as Insurance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1013-1017, September.
- P. Pestieau, 1975. "Progressive tax reform and majority voting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 69-78, March.
- Wolfram Richter, 2006. "Efficiency effects of tax deductions for work-related expenses," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(6), pages 685-699, November.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2004. "Efficiency Effects of Tax Deductions for Work-Related Expenses," CESifo Working Paper Series 1311, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lang, Oliver & Nohrba[ss], Karl-Heinz & Stahl, Konrad, 1997. "On income tax avoidance: the case of Germany," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 327-347, November.
- Jesper Roine, 2006. "The political economics of not paying taxes," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 107-134, January.
- Roine, Jesper, 2003. "The political economics of not paying taxes," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 530, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Creedy, John & Francois, Patrick, 1993. "Voting over income tax progression in a two-period model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 291-298, February.
- Buchanan, James M, 1987. "Tax Reform as Political Choice," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 29-35, Summer.
- Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen, 2003. "On the Public Choice Critique of Welfare Economics," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 114(3-4), pages 253-273, March.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Resistance to Reform: Status Quo Bias in the Presence of Individual-Specific Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1146-1155, December.
- Gordon Tullock, 1959. "Problems of Majority Voting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 571-571. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)