Income Tax Deductions for Losses as Insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feduzi, Alberto & Runde, Jochen, 2011. "The uncertain foundations of the welfare state," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 613-627.
- Huang, Rachel J. & Tsai, Jeffrey T. & Tzeng, Larry Y., 2008. "Government-provided annuities under insolvency risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 377-385, December.
- Jonathan Gruber & James M. Poterba, 1996.
"Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 135-168
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & James Poterba, 1995. "Tax Subsidies to Employer-Provided Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 5147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rachel J. Huang & Larry Y. Tzeng, 2007.
"Insurer's insolvency risk and tax deductions for the individual's net losses,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 32(2), pages 129-145, December.
- Rachel Huang & Larry Tzeng, 2007. "Insurer’s insolvency risk and tax deductions for the individual’s net losses," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 32(2), pages 129-145, December.
- Salvatore Barbaro & Jens Suedekum, 2009. "Voting on income tax exemptions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 239-253, January.
- Tri Vi Dang & Florian Morath, 2013.
"The Taxation of Bilateral Trade with Endogenous Information,"
tax-mpg-rps-2013-07, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Tri Vi Dang & Florian Morath, 2015. "The Taxation of Bilateral Trade with Endogenous Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 5157, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1996.
"Social insurance, incentives and risk taking,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(3), pages 259-280, July.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1995. "Social Insurance, Incentives, and Risk Taking," NBER Working Papers 5335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1996. "Social Insurance, Incentives and Risk Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 102, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1996. "Social Insurance, Incentives and Risk Taking," Munich Reprints in Economics 19834, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Chu-Shiu Li & Chwen-Chi Liu & Chen-Sheng Yang, 2010. "Tax Deductions for Losses and Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(1), pages 51-63, March.
- Louis Kaplow, 2003. "Transition Policy: A Conceptual Framework," NBER Working Papers 9596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rachel J. Huang & Larry Y. Tzeng, 2008. "Consumption Externality and Equilibrium Underinsurance," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1039-1054.
- Wu, T.C. Michael & Yang, C.C., 2012. "The welfare effect of income tax deductions for losses as insurance: Insured- versus insurer-sided adverse selection," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2641-2645.
- Lingxiu Dong & Brian Tomlin, 2012. "Managing Disruption Risk: The Interplay Between Operations and Insurance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(10), pages 1898-1915, October.
- Wu, T.C. Michael & Yang, C.C., 2014. "Income tax deductions for losses as insurance revisited," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 274-280.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:4:p:1013-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.