The Influence of Acculturation on Breastfeeding Initiation and Duration for Mexican-Americans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:1:20-25_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guttman, Nurit & Zimmerman, Deena R., 2000. "Low-income mothers' views on breastfeeding," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 1457-1473, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:10:1543-1548_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1989:79:9:1263-1267_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:3:394-396_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillermina Jasso & Douglas S. Massey & Mark R. Rosenzweig & James P. Smith, 2004. "Immigrant Health--Selectivity and Acculturation," Labor and Demography 0412002, EconWPA.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Douglas Forbes & W. Frisbie, 1991. "Spanish Surname and Anglo Infant Mortality: Differentials Over a Half-Century," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 28(4), pages 639-660, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helen J. Lee & Irma T. Elo & Kelly F. McCollum & Jennifer F. Culhane, 2009. "Racial/Ethnic Differences in Breastfeeding Initiation and Duration Among Low-Income Inner-City Mothers," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1251-1271.
More about this item
KeywordsAcculturation; Breastfeeding; Mexican-Americans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:27:y:2008:i:2:p:183-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.