Comparing quotas with VERs: A three-region, North-South-NICs macroeconomic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kanbur, S. M. Ravi & Vines, David, 1986. "North-South interaction and commod control," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 371-387, October.
- Edward Tower, 1973. "Commercial Policy under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 436-454.
- Krugman, Paul, 1982. "The macroeconomics of protection with a floating exchange rate," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 141-182, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Mansoob Murshed, 2005. "Quantitative Restrictions On The Flow Of Narcotics: Supply And Demand Restraints In A North-South Macro-Model," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 391-401.
- Syed Mansoob Murshed, 2009. "Threat Perceptions in Europe: Domestic Terrorism and International Crime," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 2, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsmacro-commercial policy; quotas versus VERs; North-South-NICs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:3:y:1992:i:3:p:255-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .