North-South Interaction and Commod Control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoffmaister, Alexander W. & Pradhan, Mahmood & Samiei, Hossein, 1998. "Have North-South growth linkages changed?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 791-808, May.
- Richard Mash, 1996. "Supply flexibility and insurance under commodity market instability," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1996-10, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- S. Murshed, 1992. "Comparing quotas with VERs: A three-region, North-South-NICs macroeconomic analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, pages 255-270.
- Srinivasan, T.N., 1986. "International Trade and Factor Movements in Development Theory, Policy, and Experience," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50651, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Braverman, Avishay & Kanbur, Ravi & Brandao, Antonio Salazar P. & Hammer, Jeffrey & Lopes, Mauro de Rezende & Tan, Alexandra, 1990. "Costs and benefits of agricultural price stabilization in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 564, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCommodity Stabilization Schemes; North-South Interaction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .