Changes in the Terms of Trade and Sectoral Reallocation of Labor: The Case of Guyana, Jamaica, and Trinidad and Tobago
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/11079/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gavin, Michael, 1990. "Structural adjustment to a terms of trade disturbance : The role of relative prices," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 217-243, May.
- Balázs Égert & Carol S. Leonard, 2007.
"Dutch Disease Scare in Kazakhstan: Is It Real?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp866, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Égert, Balázs & Leonard, Carol S., 2007. "Dutch desease scare in Kazakhstan : is it real?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Balazs Egert & Carol S. Leonard, 2007. "Dutch Disease Scare in Kazakhstan: Is it real?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1961, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bidarkota, Prasad & Crucini, Mario J, 2000.
"Commodity Prices and the Terms of Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 647-66, November.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2007. "Canadian and U.S. Real Income Growth Pre and Post 2000: A Reversal of Fortunes," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2007048e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Powell, A., 1989.
"Commodity And Developing Country Terms Of Trade, What Does The Long Run Show?,"
Economics Series Working Papers
9980, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Powell, Andrew, 1991. "Commodity and Developing Country Terms of Trade: What Does the Long Run Show?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1485-96, November.
- Mendoza, Enrique G., 1997. "Terms-of-trade uncertainty and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 323-356, December.
- Kohli, Ulrich, 2004. "Real GDP, real domestic income, and terms-of-trade changes," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 83-106, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Catherine J. Morrison, 1985.
"Adjusting Output and Productivity Indexes for Changes in the Terms of Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
1564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewart, W Erwin & Morrison, Catherine J, 1986. "Adjusting Output and Productivity Indexes for Changes in the Terms of Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(383), pages 659-79, September.
- Benjamin N. Dennis & Talan B. Iscan, 2005. "On the Terms of Trade and Sectoral Reallocations," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 892-903, November.
- Mendoza, Enrique G, 1995. "The Terms of Trade, the Real Exchange Rate, and Economic Fluctuations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 101-37, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:23:y:2012:i:3:p:473-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.