Adverse Weather and Commuting Speed
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2005.
"Speed and Income,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 39(2), pages 225-240, May.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Speed and income," Urban/Regional 0405002, EconWPA.
- Fosgerau, Mogens, 2005. "Speed and income," MPRA Paper 12564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin Lindsey & Andre de Palma, 1998. "Information and Usage of Congestible Facilities Under Different Pricing Regimes," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 666-692, August.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1999. "Information and time-of-usage decisions in the bottleneck model with stochastic capacity and demand," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 525-548, March.
- Richard Arnott & Andre de Palma & Robin Lindsey, 1996. "Information and Time-of-Usage Decisions in the Bottleneck Model with Stochastic Capacity and Demand," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 355., Boston College Department of Economics.
- R. Arnott & A. de Palma & R. Lindsey, 1997. "Information and time-of-usage decisions in the bottleneck model with stochastic capacity and demand," THEMA Working Papers 97-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Joyce Dargay, 2006. "The Optimal Choice of Commuting Speed: Consequences for Commuting Time, Distance and Costs," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 40(2), pages 279-296, May.
- Jos van Ommeren & Joyce Dargay, 2004. "The Optimal Choice of Commuting Speed: Consequences for Commuting Time, Distance and Costs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-092/3, Tinbergen Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:4:p:701-712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.