Information and Usage of Congestible Facilities Under Different Pricing Regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Mukhopadhyay, Bappaditya, 2002. "Multiple bank lending and seniority in claims," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 7-30.
- A. Fedele & A. Mantovani & F. Liucci, 2010.
"Credit availability in the crisis: which role for the European Investment Bank Group?,"
699, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alessandro Fedele & Andrea Mantovani & Francesco Liucci, 2010. "Credit Availability in the crisis: which role for the European Investment Bank Group?," Working Papers 1005, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon P. Anderson & Régis Renault, 2011. "Price Discrimination," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20100091 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Robin Lindsey & Erik T. Verhoef, 2000. "Traffic Congestion and Congestion Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-101/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lindsey, Robin & Daniel, Terry & Gisches, Eyran & Rapoport, Amnon, 2014. "Pre-trip information and route-choice decisions with stochastic travel conditions: Theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 187-207.
- Gardner, Lauren M. & Boyles, Stephen D. & Waller, S. Travis, 2011. "Quantifying the benefit of responsive pricing and travel information in the stochastic congestion pricing problem," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 204-218, March.
- André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Nathalie Picard, 2012.
"Risk Aversion, the Value of Information, and Traffic Equilibrium,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 1-26, February.
- André De Palma & Robin Lindsey & Nathalie Picard, 2008. "Risk aversion, the value of information and traffic equilibrium," Working Papers hal-00349492, HAL.
- Muhammad Sabir & Jos Ommeren & Mark Koetse & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Adverse Weather and Commuting Speed," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 701-712, December.
- Gubins, Sergejs & Verhoef, Erik T. & de Graaff, Thomas, 2012.
"Welfare effects of road pricing and traffic information under alternative ownership regimes,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1304-1317.
- Sergejs Gubins & Erik T. Verhoef & Thomas de Graaff, 2010. "Welfare Effects of Road Pricing and Traffic Information under Alternative Ownership Regimes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-091/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Button, Kenneth, 2004. "1. The Rationale For Road Pricing: Standard Theory And Latest Advances," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 3-25, January.
- Enrique Fernández L., J. & de Cea Ch, Joaquín & Germán Valverde, G., 2009. "Effect of advanced traveler information systems and road pricing in a network with non-recurrent congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 481-499, June.
- Muhammad Sabir & Jos van Ommeren & Mark Koetse & Piet Rietveld, 2008. "Welfare Effects of Adverse Weather through Speed Changes in Car Commuting Trips," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-087/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rapoport, Amnon & Gisches, Eyran J. & Daniel, Terry & Lindsey, Robin, 2014. "Pre-trip information and route-choice decisions with stochastic travel conditions: Experiment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 154-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:31:y:1998:i:3:p:666-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.