An Experimental Economics Investigation of Shipper-carrier Interactions in the Choice of Mode and Shipment Size in Freight Transport
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O. Norojono & W. Young, 2003. "A Stated preference freight mode choice model," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 1-1, April.
- Nam, Ki-Chan, 1997. "A study on the estimation and aggregation of disaggregate models of mode choice for freight transport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 223-231, September.
- Friedman,Daniel & Sunder,Shyam, 1994. "Experimental Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521456821, April.
- Gunnar Isacsson & Jan-Eric Nilsson, 2003. "An Experimental Comparison of Track Allocation Mechanisms in the Railway Industry," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 37(3), pages 353-381, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Browne, Michael, 2015. "Agent interactions and the response of supply chains to pricing and incentives," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 147-155.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Sánchez-Díaz, Iván, 2016. "Freight Demand Management and the Potential of Receiver-Led Consolidation programs," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 109-130.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:142-156 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExperimental economics; Freight mode choice; Shipper-carrier interactions; Game theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:509-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.