Freight Demand Management and the Potential of Receiver-Led Consolidation programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amelia Regan & Thomas Golob, 2005. "Trucking industry demand for urban shared use freight terminals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 23-36, January.
- Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John, 2006. "The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 744-766, November.
- Jose Holguín-Veras & Ning Xu & Gerard Jong & Hedi Maurer, 2011. "An Experimental Economics Investigation of Shipper-carrier Interactions in the Choice of Mode and Shipment Size in Freight Transport," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 509-532, September.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Browne, Michael, 2015. "Agent interactions and the response of supply chains to pricing and incentives," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 147-155.
- Holgun-Veras, Jos & Cetin, Mecit, 2009. "Optimal tolls for multi-class traffic: Analytical formulations and policy implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 445-467, May.
- Editors, 2003. "Editor's Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 315-318, April.
- Editors, 2003. "Editor's Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 645-648, October.
- Julian Allen & Michael Browne & Allan Woodburn & Jacques Leonardi, 2012. "The Role of Urban Consolidation Centres in Sustainable Freight Transport," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 473-490, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight behavior; Freight demand management; Behavioral modeling; City logistics; Sustainable urban freight systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:84:y:2016:i:c:p:109-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.