Freight Demand Management and the Potential of Receiver-Led Consolidation programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Holguín-Veras & Ning Xu & Gerard Jong & Hedi Maurer, 2011. "An Experimental Economics Investigation of Shipper-carrier Interactions in the Choice of Mode and Shipment Size in Freight Transport," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 509-532, September.
- Amelia Regan & Thomas Golob, 2005. "Trucking industry demand for urban shared use freight terminals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 23-36, January.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Browne, Michael, 2015. "Agent interactions and the response of supply chains to pricing and incentives," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 147-155.
- Holgun-Veras, Jos & Cetin, Mecit, 2009. "Optimal tolls for multi-class traffic: Analytical formulations and policy implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 445-467, May.
- Editors, 2003. "Editor's Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 315-318, April.
- Editors, 2003. "Editor's Introduction," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 645-648, October.
- Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John, 2006. "The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 744-766, November.
- Julian Allen & Michael Browne & Allan Woodburn & Jacques Leonardi, 2012. "The Role of Urban Consolidation Centres in Sustainable Freight Transport," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 473-490, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight behavior; Freight demand management; Behavioral modeling; City logistics; Sustainable urban freight systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:84:y:2016:i:c:p:109-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .