An Investigation on the Effectiveness of Joint Receiver–Carrier Policies to Increase Truck Traffic in the Off-peak Hours
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- José Holguín-Veras & Michael Silas & John Polimeni & Brenda Cruz, 2008. "An Investigation on the Effectiveness of Joint Receiver–Carrier Policies to Increase Truck Traffic in the Off-peak Hours," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 327-354, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John, 2006. "The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 744-766, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:157-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danielis, Romeo & Maggi, Elena & Rotaris, Lucia & Valeri, Eva, 2012. "Urban supply chains and transportation policies," Working Papers 12_7, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2012.
- Danielis, Romeo & Rotaris, Lucia & Marcucci, Edoardo, 2010. "Urban freight policies and distribution channels: a discussion based on evidence from Italian cities," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 46, pages 114-146.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:130-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:62-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Jong, Gerard & Kouwenhoven, Marco & Ruijs, Kim & van Houwe, Pieter & Borremans, Dana, 2016. "A time-period choice model for road freight transport in Flanders based on stated preference data," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 20-31.
- repec:eee:transe:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:18-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danielis, Romeo & Maggi, Elena & Rotaris, Lucia & Valeri, Eva, 2012. "Urban supply chains and transportation policies," Working Papers 1207, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2012.
- José Holguín-Veras & Gopal Patil, 2008. "A Multicommodity Integrated Freight Origin–destination Synthesis Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 309-326, September.
- Satish V. Ukkusuri & Kaan Ozbay & Wilfredo F. Yushimito & Shri Iyer & Ender F. Morgul & José Holguín-Veras, 2016. "Assessing the impact of urban off-hour delivery program using city scale simulation models," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 5(2), pages 205-230, June.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:142-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerard Jong & Inge Vierth & Lori Tavasszy & Moshe Ben-Akiva, 2013. "Recent developments in national and international freight transport models within Europe," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 347-371, February.
- José Holguín-Veras & Iván Sánchez-Díaz & Benjamin Reim, 2016. "ETC adoption, time-of-travel choice, and comprehensive policies to enhance time-of-day pricing: a stated preference investigation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 273-299, March.
- Avinash Unnikrishnan & Varunraj Valsaraj & Steven Waller, 2009. "Stochastic and Dynamic Shipper Carrier Network Design Problem," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 525-550, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRoad pricing; Congestion pricing; Time of day pricing; Freight pricing; Receiver and carrier behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:7:y:2007:i:3:p:277-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.