Achieving low-cost UMTS networks via pricing
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11066/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dimitris Katsianis & Attila Gyürke & Rozália Konkoly & Dimitris Varoutas & Thomas Sphicopoulos, 2007. "A game theory modeling approach for 3G operators," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 71-90, October.
- Jarmo Harno & K. Kumar & Thor Eskedal & Rima Venturin & Dimitris Katsianis & Dimitris Varoutas, 2007. "Techno-economic evaluation of 3G and beyond mobile business alternatives," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 5-23, October.
- Alleman, James, 0. "A new view of telecommunications economics," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 87-92, February.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Stefan Voß, 2009. "Design and evaluation of road pricing: state-of-the-art and methodological advances," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 5-52, April.
- Crew, Michael A & Fernando, Chitru S & Kleindorfer, Paul R, 1995. "The Theory of Peak-Load Pricing: A Survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 215-248, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:9:y:2008:i:2:p:105-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.