Relationship type, perceived trust, and ambiguity aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Rajesh Bagchi & Xingbo Li, 2011. "Illusionary Progress in Loyalty Programs: Magnitudes, Reward Distances, and Step-Size Ambiguity," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 888-901.
- Mobley, Mary F & Bearden, William O & Teel, Jesse E, 1988. " An Investigation of Individual Responses to Tensile Price Claims," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 273-279, September.
- Lisa C. Wan & Michael K. Hui & Robert S. Wyer Jr., 2011. "The Role of Relationship Norms in Responses to Service Failures," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 260-277.
- Camerer, Colin & Weber, Martin, 1992.
"Recent Developments in Modeling Preferences: Uncertainty and Ambiguity,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 325-370, October.
- Camerer, Colin F. & Weber, Martin, 1991. "Recent developments in modelling preferences: Uncertainty and ambiguitiy," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 275, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Daniel Ellsberg, 1961. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Savage Axioms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(4), pages 643-669.
- Gounaris, Spiros P., 2005. "Trust and commitment influences on customer retention: insights from business-to-business services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 126-140, February.
- Pankaj Aggarwal & Sharmistha Law, 2005. "Role of Relationship Norms in Processing Brand Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 453-464, December.
- Xinshu Zhao & John G. Lynch & Qimei Chen, 2010. "Reconsidering Baron and Kenny: Myths and Truths about Mediation Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 197-206, August.
- Pankaj Aggarwal & Meng Zhang, 2006. "The Moderating Effect of Relationship Norm Salience on Consumers' Loss Aversion," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 413-419, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAmbiguity aversion; Relationship types; Perceived trust; Tensile promotion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:28:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11002-016-9408-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.