Reevaluating the role of military research in innovation systems: introduction to the symposium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowan, Robin & Foray, Dominique, 1995.
"Quandaries in the economics of dual technologies and spillovers from military to civilian research and development,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 851-868, November.
- Cowan, R. & Foray, D., 1995. "Quandaries in the Economics of Dual Technologies and Spillovers from Military to Civilian Research and Development," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9509, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2006.
"Is War Necessary for Economic Growth?: Military Procurement and Technology Development,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195188042.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2006. "Is War Necessary for Economic Growth? Military Procurement and Technology Development," Staff Papers 13534, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- William P. Rogerson, 1994. "Economic Incentives and the Defense Procurement Process," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 65-90, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0857-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:34:y:2009:i:5:p:449-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.