Price Effects of Non-Traditionally Broker-Marketed Properties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haubrich, Joseph G., 1989.
"Financial intermediation : Delegated monitoring and long-term relationships,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 9-20, March.
- J.G. Haubrich, "undated". "Financial Intermediation: Delegated Monitoring and Long-Term Relationships," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 09-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- J. G. Haubrich, "undated". "Financial Intermediation: Delegated Monitoring and Long-Term Relationships," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 9-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Munneke, Henry J & Yavas, Abdullah, 2001. "Incentives and Performance in Real Estate Brokerage," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 5-21, January.
- Michael A. Arnold, 1992. "The Principal-Agent Relationship in Real Estate Brokerage Services," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 89-106.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Ken H. Johnson & Sean P. Salter & Leonard V. Zumpano & Randy I. Anderson, 2001. "Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems: The Effect on Residential Housing Prices and Marketing Time," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(3), pages 289-312.
- Marcus T. Allen & Ronald C. Rutherford & Thomas M. Springer, 1997. "Reexamining the Impact of Employee Relocation Assistance on Housing Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(1), pages 67-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biqing Huang & Ronald Rutherford, 2007. "Who You Going to Call? Performance of Realtors and Non-realtors in a MLS Setting," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 77-93, July.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0583-z is not listed on IDEAS
- William G. Hardin III & Ken H. Johnson & Zhonghua Wu, 2009. "Brokerage Intermediation in the Commercial Property Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(4), pages 397-420.
- Justin Benefield & William Hardin, 2015. "Does Time-on-Market Measurement Matter?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 52-73, January.
- Jonathan Wiley & Leonard Zumpano & Justin Benefield, 2011. "The Limited-Service Brokerage Decision: Theory and Evidence," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 336-358, October.
- Steven Stelk & Leonard V. Zumpano, 2017. "Can Real Estate Brokers Affect Home Prices Under Extreme Market Conditions?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 20(1), pages 51-73.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket efficiency; intermediation; principal-agent; residential brokerage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:31:y:2005:i:3:p:331-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.