Appraisal Quality and Residential Mortgage Default: Evidence from Alaska
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012.
"Housing sales in urban Beijing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4495-4504, December.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Housing Sales in Urban Beijing," Faculty Working Papers 10/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana & Carlos Pestana Barros, 2011. "Housing Sales In Urban Beijing," Post-Print hal-00719480, HAL.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Chen, Zhongfei, 2014. "The housing market in Beijing and delays in sales: A fractional polynomial survival model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 296-300.
- David Harrison & Michael Seiler, 2015. "The Paradox of Judicial Foreclosure: Collateral Value Uncertainty and Mortgage Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 377-411, April.
- Ozlem Akin & José Montalvo & Jaume García Villar & José-Luis Peydró & Josep Raya, 2014.
"The real estate and credit bubble: evidence from Spain,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 223-243, August.
- Ozlem Akin & José Garcia Montalvo & Jaume Garcia Villar & José-Luis Peydró & Josep M. Raya, 2014. "The real estate and credit bubble: Evidence from Spain," Economics Working Papers 1430, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ozlem Akin & José García-Montalvo & Jaume Garcia-Villar & José-Luis Peydró & Josep M. Raya, 2014. "The Real Estate and Credit Bubble: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 772, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid, 2009.
"Can an Islamic model of housing finance cooperative elevate the economic status of the underprivileged?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 864-883, December.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2008. "Can an Islamic Model of Housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of the Underprivileged?," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2009. "Can an Islamic Model of Housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status of the Underprivileged?," Post-Print hal-00723634, HAL.
- Shi, Lan & Zhang, Yan, 2015. "Appraisal inflation: Evidence from the 2009 GSE HVCC intervention," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 71-90.
- Lei Ding & Leonard Nakamura, 2016.
"The Impact of the Home Valuation Code of Conduct on Appraisal and Mortgage Outcomes,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 658-690, July.
- Ding, Lei & Nakamura, Leonard I., 2014. "The impact of the home valuation code of conduct on appraisal and mortgage outcomes," Working Papers 14-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ding, Lei & Nakamura, Leonard I., 2015. "The impact of the home valuation code of conduct on appraisal and mortgage outcomes," Working Papers 15-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sumit Agarwal & Itzhak Ben-David & Vincent Yao, 2015.
"Collateral Valuation and Borrower Financial Constraints: Evidence from the Residential Real Estate Market,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(9), pages 2220-2240, September.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Yao, Vincent, 2012. "Collateral Valuation and Borrower Financial Constraints: Evidence from the Residential Real-Estate Market," Working Paper Series 2012-29, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Itzhak Ben-David & Vincent Yao, 2013. "Collateral Valuation and Borrower Financial Constraints: Evidence from the Residential Real Estate Market," NBER Working Papers 19606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís, 2015. "Banks, Lies and Bricks: The Determinants of Home Value Inflation in Spain during the Housing Boom," Working Papers 2072/247804, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- David Downs & Z. Güner, 2012. "Information Producers and Valuation: Evidence from Real Estate Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 167-183, January.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Mayock, Tom, 2014. "Loss severities on residential real estate debt during the Great Recession," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 266-284.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2010. "How much is that home really worth? Appraisal bias and house-price uncertainty," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q1, pages 11-22.
- Neil Bhutta, 2008. "Giving credit where credit is due? the Community Reinvestment Act and mortgage lending in lower-income neighborhoods," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:27:y:2003:i:2:p:211-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.