Parametric estimation of inefficiency in cargo handling in Spanish ports
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Tovar, Beatriz & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2007. "Firm and time varying technical and allocative efficiency: An application to port cargo handling firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1-2), pages 149-161, September.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Primont, Daniel, 2002. "Stochastic estimation of firm technology, inefficiency, and productivity growth using shadow cost and distance functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 203-225, June.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1997. "Modeling allocative inefficiency in a translog cost function and cost share equations: An exact relationship," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 351-356.
- Kevin Cullinane & Dong-Wook Song, 2003. "A stochastic frontier model of the productive efficiency of Korean container terminals," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 251-267.
- Atkinson, Scott E & Cornwell, Christopher, 1994. "Parametric Estimation of Technical and Allocative Inefficiency with Panel Data," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(1), pages 231-43, February.
- OW Maietta, 2000. "The decomposition of cost inefficiency into technical and allocative components with panel data of Italian dairy farms," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 473-495, December.
- Sergio Jara-Diaz & Beatriz Tovar & Lourdes Trujillo, 2008. "On the proper modelling of multioutput port cargo handling costs," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(13), pages 1699-1705.
- Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C, 1984. "Production Frontiers and Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 367-74, October.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Wang, Teng-Fei & Song, Dong-Wook & Ji, Ping, 2006. "The technical efficiency of container ports: Comparing data envelopment analysis and stochastic frontier analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 354-374, May.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-79, October.
- Juan Díaz-Hernández & Eduardo Martínez-Budría & Sergio Jara-Díaz, 2008. "Productivity in Cargo Handling in Spanish Ports During a Period of Regulatory Reforms," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 287-295, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:30:y:2008:i:3:p:223-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.