Price-induced technical progress in 80 years of US agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quirino Paris & Michael R. Caputo, 2001. "Price-induced technical progress and comparative statics," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(8), pages 1-8.
- Michael Caputo & Quirino Paris, 2005.
"An Atemporal Microeconomic Theory and an Empirical Test of Price-Induced Technical Progress,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 259-281, November.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino, 2004. "An Atemporal Microeconomic Theory And An Empirical Test Of Price-Induced Technical Progress," Working Papers 11992, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hirsch, Werner Z, 1969. "Technological Progress and Microeconomic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 36-43, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrius Kazukauskas & Carol Newman & Johannes Sauer, 2014. "The impact of decoupled subsidies on productivity in agriculture: a cross-country analysis using microdata," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 327-336, May.
- Quirino Paris, 2009. "Certainties and Novelties in Production Economics," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice-induced technical progress; Comparative statics; Primal-dual; Expanded Shephard lemma; Nonlinear errors-in-variables; Translog; US agriculture; C60; D21;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:30:y:2008:i:1:p:29-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .