Price-induced technical progress in 80 years of US agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quirino Paris & Michael R. Caputo, 2001. "Price-induced technical progress and comparative statics," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(8), pages 1-8.
- Michael Caputo & Quirino Paris, 2005.
"An Atemporal Microeconomic Theory and an Empirical Test of Price-Induced Technical Progress,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 259-281, November.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino, 2004. "An Atemporal Microeconomic Theory And An Empirical Test Of Price-Induced Technical Progress," Working Papers 11992, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hirsch, Werner Z, 1969. "Technological Progress and Microeconomic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 36-43, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrius Kazukauskas & Carol Newman & Johannes Sauer, 2014. "The impact of decoupled subsidies on productivity in agriculture: a cross-country analysis using microdata," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 327-336, May.
- Quirino Paris, 2009. "Certainties and Novelties in Production Economics," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice-induced technical progress; Comparative statics; Primal-dual; Expanded Shephard lemma; Nonlinear errors-in-variables; Translog; US agriculture; C60; D21;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:30:y:2008:i:1:p:29-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.