Corporate Governance and New Organizational Forms: Issues of Double and Multiple Agency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Agency Problems and Residual Claims," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 327-349, June.
- Milgrom, Paul R, 1988.
"Employment Contracts, Influence Activities, and Efficient Organization Design,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(1), pages 42-60, February.
- Milgrom, Paul R., 1987. "employment contracts, influence activities and efficient organization design," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6pf6c5j6, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Paul R. Milgrom., 1987. "Employment Contracts, Influence Activities and Efficient Organization Design," Economics Working Papers 8741, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-329, May.
- Oded Shenkar & Yoram Zeira, 1992. "Role Conflict and Role Ambiguity of Chief Executive Officers in International Joint Ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(1), pages 55-75, March.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1995. "Complementarities and fit strategy, structure, and organizational change in manufacturing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 179-208, April.
- Keld Laursen & Volker Mahnke, 2001.
"Knowledge Strategies, Firm Types, and Complementarity in Human-Resource Practices,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Keld Laursen & Volker Mahnke, "undated". "Knowledge strategies, firm types, and complementarity in human-resource practices," IVS/CBS Working Papers 00-8, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- William M. Dugger, 1996. "The Mechanisms of Governance," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 1212-1216, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsieh, Linda H.Y. & Rodrigues, Suzana B. & Child, John, 2010. "Risk perception and post-formation governance in international joint ventures in Taiwan: The perspective of the foreign partner," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 288-303, September.
- Palacios, Miguel & Martinez-Corral, Alberto & Nisar, Arsalan & Grijalvo, Mercedes, 2016. "Crowdsourcing and organizational forms: Emerging trends and research implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1834-1839.
- Kammerlander, Nadine & Sieger, Philipp & Voordeckers, Wim & Zellweger, Thomas, 2015. "Value creation in family firms: A model of fit," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 63-72.
- Farina, Vincenzo, 2008. "Banks’ centrality in corporate interlock networks: evidences in Italy," MPRA Paper 11698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno Frey, 2006.
"Shareholders Should Welcome Knowledge Workers as Directors,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 10(3), pages 325-345, September.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Shareholders Should Welcome Knowledge Workers as Directors," IEW - Working Papers 283, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Shareholders Should Welcome Knowledge Workers as Directors," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Birgit Leick & Susanne Gretzinger, 2018. "Brokerage and governance for business networks: a metasynthesis-based discussion," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 22(4), pages 773-804, December.
- Rosa Misso & Gian Paolo Cesaretti & Hanna Safwat Shakir, 2015. "Territorial Corporate Identity and New Food Paradigms," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 11-30.
- Mitsuru Kodama & Tomoatsu Shibata, 2013. "Research into Ambidextrous R&D in Product Development New Product Development at a Precision Device Maker," TMARG Discussion Papers 109, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:6:p:854-875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, "undated".
"Shareholders Should Welcome Employees as Directors,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2005-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Shareholders Should Welcome Employees as Directors," IEW - Working Papers 228, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Worren, Nicolay, 2016. "Operationalizing the concept of conflicting functional demands," Working Paper Series 04-2016, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Chrisman, James J. & Chua, Jess H. & Steier, Lloyd P. & Wright, Mike & McKee, D’Lisa N., 2012. "An agency theoretic analysis of value creation through management buy-outs of family firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 197-206.
More about this item
Keywordsagency; control; devolution; hierarchy; networks; participation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:7:y:2003:i:4:p:337-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.