International Growth Orientation of Knowledge-Intensive SMES
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Wiklund & Dean Shepherd, 2003. "Aspiring for, and Achieving Growth: The Moderating Role of Resources and Opportunities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(8), pages 1919-1941, December.
- Fletcher, Richard, 2001. "A holistic approach to internationalisation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Delmar, Frederic & Davidsson, Per & Gartner, William B., 2003. "Arriving at the high-growth firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 189-216, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casillas, José C. & Moreno, Ana M. & Acedo, Francisco J. & Gallego, María A. & Ramos, Encarnación, 2009. "An integrative model of the role of knowledge in the internationalization process," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 311-322, July.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Evidence from SMEs in Prishtina region, Kosovo," MPRA Paper 55898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0213-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Løvdal, Nicolai & Neumann, Frank, 2011. "Internationalization as a strategy to overcome industry barriers--An assessment of the marine energy industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1093-1100, March.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9534-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Cécile Chanut-Guieu & Gilles Guieu, 2012. "Les caractéristiques du dirigeant de PME en hypercroissance : une revue de la littérature," Post-Print halshs-01413710, HAL.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0065-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0214-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Efrat, Kalanit & Shoham, Aviv, 2012. "Born global firms: The differences between their short- and long-term performance drivers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 675-685.
- Louis Raymond & Josée St-Pierre & Bruno Fabi & Richard Lacoursière, 2009. "From the intent to the growth of manufacturing SMEs: an empirical study of strategic configurations," Post-Print hal-01705771, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational growth orientation; knowledge-intensive firms; growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:3:y:2005:i:1:p:5-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.