International Growth Orientation of Knowledge-Intensive SMES
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Wiklund & Dean Shepherd, 2003. "Aspiring for, and Achieving Growth: The Moderating Role of Resources and Opportunities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(8), pages 1919-1941, December.
- Fletcher, Richard, 2001. "A holistic approach to internationalisation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Delmar, Frederic & Davidsson, Per & Gartner, William B., 2003. "Arriving at the high-growth firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 189-216, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casillas, José C. & Moreno, Ana M. & Acedo, Francisco J. & Gallego, María A. & Ramos, Encarnación, 2009. "An integrative model of the role of knowledge in the internationalization process," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 311-322, July.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Evidence from SMEs in Prishtina region, Kosovo," MPRA Paper 55898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0213-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Løvdal, Nicolai & Neumann, Frank, 2011. "Internationalization as a strategy to overcome industry barriers--An assessment of the marine energy industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1093-1100, March.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9534-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Cécile Chanut-Guieu & Gilles Guieu, 2012. "Les caractéristiques du dirigeant de PME en hypercroissance : une revue de la littérature," Post-Print halshs-01413710, HAL.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0065-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0214-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Efrat, Kalanit & Shoham, Aviv, 2012. "Born global firms: The differences between their short- and long-term performance drivers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 675-685.
- Louis Raymond & Josée St-Pierre & Bruno Fabi & Richard Lacoursière, 2009. "From the intent to the growth of manufacturing SMEs: an empirical study of strategic configurations," Post-Print hal-01705771, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational growth orientation; knowledge-intensive firms; growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:3:y:2005:i:1:p:5-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .