Modeling spatial autocorrelation in spatial interaction data: empirical evidence from 2002 Germany journey-to-work flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cor:louvrp:-2168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bolduc, Denis & Laferriere, Richard & Santarossa, Gino, 1992. "Spatial autoregressive error components in travel flow models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 371-385, September.
- Okabe, Atsuyuki, 1976. "A theoretical comparison of the opportunity and gravity models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 381-397, December.
- PEETERS, Dominique & THOMAS, Isabelle, 2009. "Network autocorrelation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2168, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Griffith, Daniel A., 2002. "A spatial filtering specification for the auto-Poisson model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 245-251, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clément Gorin, 2016. "Patterns and determinants of inventors' mobility across European urban areas," Working Papers halshs-01313086, HAL.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12076-016-0172-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Griffith & Manfred Fischer, 2013. "Constrained variants of the gravity model and spatial dependence: model specification and estimation issues," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 291-317, July.
- Daniel A. Griffith & Manfred M. Fischer & James LeSage, 2017.
"The spatial autocorrelation problem in spatial interaction modelling: a comparison of two common solutions,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 75-86, March.
- Griffith, Daniel A. & Fischer, Manfred M. & LeSage, James P., 2016. "The spatial autocorrelation problem in spatial interaction modelling: a comparison of two common solutions," MPRA Paper 78264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Daisuke Murakami & Daniel Griffith, 2015. "Random effects specifications in eigenvector spatial filtering: a simulation study," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 311-331, October.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:251:y:2013:i:c:p:297-306 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0789-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Ricciardo Lamonica & Barbara Zagaglia, 2013. "The determinants of internal mobility in Italy, 1995-2006," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(16), pages 407-440, September.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Francesca Petrarca, 2013. "Effects of scale in spatial interaction models," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 249-264, July.
- Clément Gorin, 2016. "Patterns and determinants of inventors’ mobility across European urban areas," Working Papers 1615, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:2:p:357-380 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDistance decay; Gravity model; Spatial autocorrelation; Spatial filter; Spatial interaction; C21; J20; R49;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- R49 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:11:y:2009:i:2:p:117-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .