The Corporate Complexity of Global Systemically Important Banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2007.
"Is there a diversification discount in financial conglomerates?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 331-367, August.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2005. "Is There a Diversification Discount in Financial Conglomerates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2005. "Is There a Diversification Discount in Financial Conglomerates?," NBER Working Papers 11499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmassi, Jacopo & Herring, Richard J., 2015. "Corporate Structures, Transparency and Resolvability of Global Systemically Important Banks," Working Papers 15-10, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Dafna Avraham & James Vickery & Patricia Selvaggi, 2012. "A Structural view of U.S. bank holding companies," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, pages 65-81.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colleen Baker & Christine Cummings & Julapa Jagtiani, 2017.
"The impacts of financial regulations: solvency and liquidity in the post-crisis period,"
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 253-270, July.
- Colleen Baker & Julapa Jagtiani & Christine M. Cumming, 2017. "The Impacts Of Financial Regulations: Solvency And Liquidity In The Post-Crisis Period," Working Papers 17-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 24 Apr 2017.
- Franklin Allen & Itay Goldstein & Julapa Jagtiani & William W. Lang, 2016.
"Enhancing Prudential Standards in Financial Regulations,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 133-149, June.
- William W. Lang & Julapa Jagtiani & Franklin Allen & Itay Goldstein, 2014. "Enhancing prudential standards in financial regulations," Working Papers 14-36, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 03 Dec 2014.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:36:y:2018:i:c:p:187-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Curi, Claudia & Murgia, Maurizio, 2018.
"Divestitures and the financial conglomerate excess value,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 187-207.
- Claudia Curi & Maurizio Murgia, 2017. "Divestitures and the financial conglomerate excess value," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS43, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:12:y:2019:i:1:p:39-:d:211838 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Walmir & Kimura, Herbert & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim, 2017. "An analysis of the literature on systemic financial risk: A survey," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 91-114.
More about this item
KeywordsBasel Committee; Corporate complexity; Corporate structure; G-SIBs; Cross-border resolution; Resolution policy; Financial Stability Board; Systemic risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:49:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10693-016-0251-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.