A Note on Ad Valorem and Per Unit Taxation in an Oligopoly Model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Egbert Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1998.
"The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the objective of the Firm,"
CIE Discussion Papers
1998-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Birgit Grodal & Egbert Dierker, 1999. "The price normalization problem in imperfect competition and the objective of the firm," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 257-284.
- Egbert Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1996. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the Objective of the Firm," Discussion Papers 96-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Egbert DIERKER & Birgit GRODAL, 1996. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the Objective of the Firm," Vienna Economics Papers vie9616, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Sofia Delipalla & Michael Keen, 1991.
"The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition,"
821, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1992. "The comparison between ad valorem and specific taxation under imperfect competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 351-367, December.
- Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2004.
"The Comparison between Ad Valorem and Unit Taxes under Monopolistic Competition,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 281-292, December.
- Philipp J. H. Schröder, 2003. "The Comparison between Ad Valorem and Unit Taxes under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 333, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Keen, 1998. "The balance between specific and ad valorem taxation," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(1), pages 1-37, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:89:y:2006:i:1:p:59-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.