The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the Objective of the Firm
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Birgit Grodal & Egbert Dierker, 1999. "The price normalization problem in imperfect competition and the objective of the firm," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 14(2), pages 257-284.
- Egbert Dierker & Birgit Grodal, 1998. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the objective of the Firm," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Egbert DIERKER & Birgit GRODAL, 1996. "The Price Normalization Problem in Imperfect Competition and the Objective of the Firm," Vienna Economics Papers vie9616, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:9605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .