Bivariate income distributions with lognormal conditionals
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ecineq.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/growth/journal/10888/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1978. "The Measurement of Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1013-1024, September.
- Kmietowicz, Z W, 1984. "The Bivariate Lognormal Model for the Distribution of Household Size and Income," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 52(2), pages 196-210, June.
- Hart, Peter E, 1983. "The Size Mobility of Earnings," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 45(2), pages 181-193, May.
- Fields, Gary S. & Ok, Efe A., 1996. "The Meaning and Measurement of Income Mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 349-377, November.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Zandvakili, Sourushe, 1986. "A class of generalized measures of mobility with applications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 97-102.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecinq:v:5:y:2007:i:3:p:371-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.