A class of generalized measures of mobility with applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Jäntti & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2013.
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
607, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jantti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Income mobility," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Markus Jantti & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2014. "Income Mobility," Working Papers 319, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- José Sarabia & Enrique Castillo & Marta Pascual & María Sarabia, 2007. "Bivariate income distributions with lognormal conditionals," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(3), pages 371-383, December.
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2006. "Comparisons of income mobility profiles," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-36, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Yélé Maweki Batana & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2010. "Testing for Mobility Dominance," Cahiers de recherche 1002, CIRPEE.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2009.
"On the Measurement of Long-Term Income Inequality and Income Mobility,"
ICER Working Papers
09-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2010. "On the measurement of long-term income inequality and income mobility," Working Papers 156, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2010. "On the measurement of long-term income inequality and income mobility," Discussion Papers 622, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Mogstad, Magne, 2010. "On the Measurement of Long-Term Income Inequality and Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4699, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cowell, Frank & Schluter, Christian, 1998. "Measuring income mobility with dirty data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2079, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell & Christian Schluter, 1998. "Measuring Income Mobility with Dirty Data (published in Ethnic and Racial Studies, 22(3), May 1999)," CASE Papers case16, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Austin Nichols & Philipp Rehm, 2014. "Income Risk in 30 Countries," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 98-116, May.
- Andrew J. Houtenville, 2001. "Income Mobility in the United States and Germany: A Comparison of Two Classes of Mobility Measures using the GSOEP, PSID, and CPS," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(1), pages 59-65.
- Kai-yuen Tsui, 2009. "Measurement of income mobility: a re-examination," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 33(4), pages 629-645, November.
- Jean-Yves DUCLOS & Bouba HOUSSEINI, 2013.
"Life quantity, life quality and longevity: An intertemporal social evaluation framework,"
- Jean-Yves DUCLOS & Bouba HOUSSEINI, 2013. "Life quantity, life quality and longevity: An intertemporal social evaluation framework," Working Papers P79, FERDI.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Bouba Housseini, 2013. "Life Quantity, Life Quality and Longevity : an Intertemporal Social Evaluation framework," Cahiers de recherche 1315, CIRPEE.
- Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James & Zheng, Buhong, 2004. "Mobility measurement, transition matrices and statistical inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 181-205, May.
- Trede, Mark, 1998. "Making mobility visible: a graphical device," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 77-82, April.
- C. Schluter & D. Van De Gaer, 2003. "Mobility as distributional difference," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/182, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Cowell, Frank & Schluter, Christian, 1998. "Income mobility : a robust approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2210, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- D'Agostino, Marcello & Dardanoni, Valentino, 2009. "The measurement of rank mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1783-1803, July.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Gaston Yalonetzky, 2016. "An individual-based approach to measurement of multiple-period mobility for nominal and ordinal variables," Working Papers 65, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Paul Gregg & Claudia Vittori, 2008. "Exploring Shorrocks Mobility Indices Using European Data," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/206, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Schluter, Christian, 1998. "Statistical inference with mobility indices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 157-162, May.
- Biewen, Martin, 2002. "Bootstrap inference for inequality, mobility and poverty measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 317-342, June.
- Björklund, Anders & Palme, Mårten, 1997. "Income Redistribution within the Life Cycle versus between Individuals: Empirical Evidence Using Swedish Panel Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 197, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Koutras, Vasileios M. & Drakos, Konstantinos, 2013. "A migration approach for USA banks' capitalization: Are the 00s the same with the 90s?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 131-140.
- Frank A Cowell & Christian Schluter, 1998. "Income Mobility: A Robust Approach (published in Income Inequality Measurement: From Theory to Practice, J Silber (ed, Dewenter: Kluver , 1999)," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 37, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:22:y:1986:i:1:p:97-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.