The efficiency of German public theaters: a stochastic frontier analysis approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Anne-Kathrin Last & Heike Wetzel, 2009. "The Efficiency of German Public Theaters: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics 134, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis César Herrero-Prieto, 2013. "Is Museum Performance Affected By Location And Institution Type? Measuring Cultural Institution Efficiency Through Non-Parametric Techniques," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp425, IIIS.
- VÃctor FernÃ¡ndez-Blanco & Ana RodrÃguez-Ã lvarez & Aleksandra WiÅ›niewska, 2017. "Measuring Technical Efficiency and Marginal Costs in the Performing Arts: The Case of the Municipal Theatres of Warsaw," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-09-2017, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2017.
- Victor Fernandez-Blanco & Ana Rodriguez-Alvarez, 2015. "Measuring allocative efficiency in cultural economics: The case of Fundacion Princesa de Asturias," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-09-2015, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2015.
- Marta Zieba, 2013. "Is theatre efficiency affected by the legal form type? A case study of German public theatres," Working Papers WP032013, University of Limerick, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Marta Zieba, 2011. "An Analysis of Technical Efficiency and Efficiency Factors for Austrian and Swiss Non-Profit Theatres," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(II), pages 233-274, June.
- Achten-Gozdowski, Jennifer, 2018.
"Geschichte und Politökonomie deutscher Theatersubventionen
[History and Political Economy of Public Subsidies for German Theatres and Operas]," MPRA Paper 85087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne-Kathrin Last & Heike Wetzel, 2011.
"Baumol’s cost disease, efficiency, and productivity in the performing arts: an analysis of german public theaters,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(3), pages 185-201, August.
- Anne-Kathrin Last & Heike Wetzel, 2010. "Baumol’s Cost-Disease, Efficiency, and Productivity in the Performing Arts: An Analysis of German Public Theaters," Working Paper Series in Economics 173, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joachim Wagner, 2010.
"The Research Potential of New Types of Enterprise Data based on Surveys from Official Statistics in Germany,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 130(1), pages 133-142.
- Joachim Wagner, 2009. "The Research Potential of New Types of Enterprise Data based on Surveys from Official Statistics in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 135, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2009. "The Research Potential of New Types of Enterprise Data Based on Surveys from Official Statistics in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2009. "The Research Potential of New Types of Enterprise Data based on Surveys from Official Statistics in Germany," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 121, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- repec:kap:jculte:v:42:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10824-016-9287-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marta Zieba & Carol Newman, 2012. "Organisational Structure and Managerial Efficiency: A quasi-experimental analysis of German public theatres," Working Papers WP032012, University of Limerick, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:35_3_15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Víctor Fernández-Blanco & Luis César Herrero & Juan Prieto-Rodríguez, 2013. "Performance of cultural heritage institutions," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 24, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic theaters; Efficiency; Stochastic frontier analysis; Input distance function; Cultural economics; L82; D24; Z10;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:34:y:2010:i:2:p:89-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.