Cost Structure and Product Mix of Local Public Theatres
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Filippini, Massimo & Maggi, Rico, 1993. "Efficiency and Regulation in the Case of the Swiss Private Railways," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 199-216, June.
- Nelson, Randy A, 1989. "On the Measurement of Capacity Utilization," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 273-286, March.
- Throsby, David, 1994. "The Production and Consumption of the Arts: A View of Cultural Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-29, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis César Herrero-Prieto, 2013. "Is Museum Performance Affected By Location And Institution Type? Measuring Cultural Institution Efficiency Through Non-Parametric Techniques," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp425, IIIS.
- VÃctor FernÃ¡ndez-Blanco & Ana RodrÃguez-Ã lvarez & Aleksandra WiÅ›niewska, 2017. "Measuring Technical Efficiency and Marginal Costs in the Performing Arts: The Case of the Municipal Theatres of Warsaw," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-09-2017, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2017.
- Victor Fernandez-Blanco & Ana Rodriguez-Alvarez, 2015. "Measuring allocative efficiency in cultural economics: The case of Fundacion Princesa de Asturias," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-09-2015, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2015.
- Marta Zieba, 2011. "An Analysis of Technical Efficiency and Efficiency Factors for Austrian and Swiss Non-Profit Theatres," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(II), pages 233-274, June.
- Anne-Kathrin Last & Heike Wetzel, 2011.
"Baumol’s cost disease, efficiency, and productivity in the performing arts: an analysis of german public theaters,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(3), pages 185-201, August.
- Anne-Kathrin Last & Heike Wetzel, 2010. "Baumol’s Cost-Disease, Efficiency, and Productivity in the Performing Arts: An Analysis of German Public Theaters," Working Paper Series in Economics 173, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Anne-Kathrin Last & Heike Wetzel, 2010.
"The efficiency of German public theaters: a stochastic frontier analysis approach,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(2), pages 89-110, May.
- Anne-Kathrin Last & Heike Wetzel, 2009. "The Efficiency of German Public Theaters: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics 134, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:42:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10824-016-9287-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Seaman, 2004. "Competition and the Non-Profit Arts: The Lost Industrial Organization Agenda," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(3), pages 167-193, August.
- Víctor Fernández-Blanco & Luis César Herrero & Juan Prieto-Rodríguez, 2013. "Performance of cultural heritage institutions," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 24, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsregulation and efficiency; cultural economics; cost function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:21:y:1997:i:1:p:77-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .