Capital and capacity utilization revisited: A theory for ICT-assisted production systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1987. "Understanding Rent Dissipation: On the Use of Game Theory in Industrial Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 176-183, May.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Fuss, Melvyn A., 1989. "Economic capacity utilization and productivity measurement for multiproduct firms with multiple quasi-fixed inputs," Working papers 3001-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hal R. Varian, 2001. "High-technology industries and market structure," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 65-101.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2004.
"Steam as a general purpose technology: A growth accounting perspective,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(495), pages 338-351, April.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2003. "Steam as a general purpose technology: a growth accounting perspective," Economic History Working Papers 22354, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Hulten, Charles R., 1986. "Productivity change, capacity utilization, and the sources of efficiency growth," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 31-50.
- Morroni,Mario, 1992. "Production Process and Technical Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521410014, April.
- Lee, Jong-Kun, 1995. "Comparative performance of short-run capacity utilization measures," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 293-300, June.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Jullien, Bruno & Rey, Patrick & Seabright, Paul & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "The Economics of Tacit Collusion," IDEI Working Papers 186, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Pannone, Andrea, 2001. "Accounting and Pricing for the Telecommunications Industry: An Operational Approach," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 453-480, June.
- Paul Nightingale & Tim Brady & Andrew Davies & Jeremy Hall, 2003. "Capacity utilization revisited: software, control and the growth of large technical systems," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 477-517, June.
- Jon Neill, 2005. "Production with an assembly line process," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 173-187.
- Giovanni Marini & Andrea Pannone, 1998. "Network Production, Efficiency And Technological Options: Toward A New Dynamic Theory Of Telecommunications," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 177-201.
- Scazzieri, Roberto, 1993. "A Theory of Production: Tasks, Processes, and Technical Practices," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283737.
- Katz, Michael L & Woroch, Glenn A, 1997. "Introduction: Convergence, Regulation, and Competition," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 701-718, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1985.
"On the Economic Interpretation and Measurement of Optimal Capacity Utilization with Anticipatory Expectations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 295-309.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1985. "On the Economic Interpretation and Measurement of Optimal Capacity Utilization with Anticipatory Expectations," NBER Working Papers 1536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelson, Randy A, 1989. "On the Measurement of Capacity Utilization," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 273-286, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pannone, Andrea, 2010. "Production, unemployment and wage flexibility in an ICT-assisted economy: A model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 219-230, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:18:y:2007:i:2:p:231-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .