Capital and capacity utilization revisited: A theory for ICT-assisted production systems
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicholas Crafts, 2003.
"Steam as a general purpose technology: a growth accounting perspective,"
Economic History Working Papers
22354, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2004. "Steam as a general purpose technology: A growth accounting perspective," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(495), pages 338-351, 04.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521410014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivaldi, Marc & Jullien, Bruno & Rey, Patrick & Seabright, Paul & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "The Economics of Tacit Collusion," IDEI Working Papers 186, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Paul Nightingale & Tim Brady & Andrew Davies & Jeremy Hall, 2003. "Capacity utilization revisited: software, control and the growth of large technical systems," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 477-517, June.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1985.
"On the Economic Interpretation and Measurement of Optimal Capacity Utilization with Anticipatory Expectations,"
NBER Working Papers
1536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morrison, Catherine J, 1985. "On the Economic Interpretation and Measurement of Optimal Capacity Utilization with Anticipatory Expectations," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 295-310, April.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Fuss, Melvyn A., 1989. "Economic capacity utilization and productivity measurement for multiproduct firms with multiple quasi-fixed inputs," Working papers 3001-89., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Nelson, Randy A, 1989. "On the Measurement of Capacity Utilization," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 273-86, March.
- Giovanni Marini & Andrea Pannone, 1998. "Network Production, Efficiency And Technological Options: Toward A New Dynamic Theory Of Telecommunications," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 177-201.
- Jon Neill, 2005. "Production with an assembly line process," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 173-187.
- Katz, Michael L & Woroch, Glenn A, 1997. "Introduction: Convergence, Regulation, and Competition," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 701-18, December.
- Hulten, Charles R., 1986. "Productivity change, capacity utilization, and the sources of efficiency growth," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 31-50.
- Scazzieri, Roberto, 1993. "A Theory of Production: Tasks, Processes, and Technical Practices," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283737, March.
- Pannone, Andrea, 2001. "Accounting and Pricing for the Telecommunications Industry: An Operational Approach," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 453-80, June.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1987. "Understanding Rent Dissipation: On the Use of Game Theory in Industrial Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 176-83, May.
- Lee, Jong-Kun, 1995. "Comparative performance of short-run capacity utilization measures," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 293-300, June.
- Hal R. Varian, 2001. "High-technology industries and market structure," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 65-101.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:18:y:2007:i:2:p:231-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.