Public Library Fees in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Hammond, 2002. "Efficiency in the provision of public services: a data envelopment analysis of UK public library systems," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 649-657.
- Hammond, Christopher J., 1999. "The technology of library service provision: a cost function analysis of public library systems in the United Kingdom," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 271-295, September.
- Nahata, Babu & Ostaszewski, Krzysztof & Sahoo, Prasanna, 1999. "Buffet Pricing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(2), pages 215-228, April.
- Skander Essegaier & Sunil Gupta & Z. John Zhang, 2002. "Pricing Access Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 139-159, June.
- Donald F. Vitaliano, 1998. "Assessing Public Library Efficiency Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(1), pages 107-122, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Witte, Kristof & Geys, Benny, 2013.
"Citizen coproduction and efficient public good provision: Theory and evidence from local public libraries,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 592-602.
- De Witte, Kristof & Geys, Benny, 2012. "Citizen coproduction and efficient public good provision: Theory and evidence from local public libraries," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2012-108, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
Keywordsaccess pricing; demand for media; public library fees;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:29:y:2005:i:4:p:313-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.