Cost-Benefit Analysis Using Economic Surpluses: A Case Study of a Televised Event
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce A Seaman, 2011. "Economic Impact of the Arts," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:41:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10824-016-9277-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernd Süssmuth & Malte Heyne & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Induced Civic Pride and Integration," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(2), pages 202-220, April.
- Nissim Ben-David & Tchai Tavor, 2011. "Measurement of the social loss of wrong public budget allocation," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 209-217, February.
- Oliver Budzinski & Julia Pannicke, 2017.
"Culturally biased voting in the Eurovision Song Contest: Do national contests differ?,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 41(4), pages 343-378, November.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Pannicke, Julia, 2014. "Culturally-biased voting in the Eurovision Song Contest: Do national contests differ?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 92, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscost-benefit analysis; economic surplus; Eurovision Song Contest; televised events; willingness to pay;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:26:y:2002:i:2:p:139-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .