Economics impact of the arts
In: A Handbook of Cultural Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dick Stanley & Judy Rogers & Sandra Smeltzer & Luc Perron, 2000. "Win, Place or Show: Gauging the Economic Success of the Renoir and Barnes Art Exhibits," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 24(3), pages 243-255, August.
- Robert A. Baade & Robert Baumann & Victor A. Matheson, 2008. "Selling the Game: Estimating the Economic Impact of Professional Sports through Taxable Sales," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 794-810, January.
- Aliza Fleischer & Daniel Felsenstein, 2002. "Cost-Benefit Analysis Using Economic Surpluses: A Case Study of a Televised Event," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(2), pages 139-156, May.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2006. "Combining the travel cost and contingent behavior methods to value cultural heritage sites: Evidence from Armenia," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(4), pages 287-304, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jen D. Snowball, 2013. "The economic, social and cultural impact of cultural heritage: methods and examples," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 22, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:kap:jculte:v:41:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10824-017-9294-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jculte:v:41:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10824-017-9300-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Ginsburgh, 2001. "Economics of arts and culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1869, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martí Selva, Mª Luisa & Puertas Medina, Rosa, 2012. "Impacto económico de la celebración de un evento deportivo: Campeonato del Mundo de MotoGP en Valencia/Economic Impact of a Sporting Event: MotoGP World Champonship in Valencia," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 683-702, Agosto.
- Tyler Cowen, 2007. "When should regions bid for artistic resources?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Sarah Skinner, 2006. "Estimating the real growth effects of blockbuster art exhibits: A time series approach," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(2), pages 109-125, September.
- Jeff Dayton-Johnson & Emily King, 2003. "Subsidising Stan - Measuring the social benefits of cultural spending," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive wpstan, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2002. "Cultural heritage as multi-dimensional, multi-value and multi-attribute economic good: toward a new framework for economic analysis and valuation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 529-558.
- Domenico Depalo & Silvia Fedeli, 2011. "Heterogeneity in the Cultural Expenditures of Municipalities Evidence from Italian Data (1998-2006)," Working Papers 139, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Stanley McMillen & Kathryn Parr & Xiumei Song, 2005. "The Economic Impact of the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute," CCEA Studies 2005-03, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Maria Llop & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012.
"Economic impact of a new museum on the local economy: “the Gaudí Centre”,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 17-23, March.
- Llop Llop, Maria & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2008. "Economic impact of a new museum on the local economy: "The Gaudí Centre"," Working Papers 2072/9529, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Murat Arik & Hulya Varol & Stan McMillen, 2000. "The Economic Impact of the New Britain Museum of American Art Expansion," CCEA Studies 2000-05, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- repec:hpe:journl:y:2017:v:221:i:2:p:83-109 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:2039_27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .